Sunday 24 March 2013

End of Crest 3D Whitening Strips!

Helloo
Time for a much needed update me thinks!
Ive stopped using my crest whitening strips :( the last time i used them i was in agony for a good two hours... Its was no longer an annoying little pain when i took a deep breathe in... Its was a really horrible throbbing and my whole jaw ached. I wanted to rip my teeth out to make it go away. After a couple of hours i was ok again, and i have no lasting sensitivity, but im certainly not putting my face through that again...
So i decided against finishing the course, and will make do with the slight results ive had up to this point, or save up and have them done properly one day.
I would try the sensitive version of the strips... but if im honest im totally put off them.

Would be interested to know if anyone else thats used them has had any sort of sensitivity or pain?

Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment