Saturday 16 March 2013

Crest 3D Whitening Strips - Day 5 Strips

Helloo
Soooo ive not had much chance to get to my laptop last few days, and my phone wouldnt let me put photos in my posts hmph! And then ive also been doing a day of whitening, then miss a day so i dont have really sensitive teeth.
So this is day 5! Sorry its so late! Oops!

Like i said up there ^ i have been having slight sensitivity, it doesnt last long and its not something thats unbearable, but it is really annoying for a while until it wears off. You forget and take a deep breath and the cold air catches you teeth... ouch.
But i reckon theyre working, i think they are slightly whiter and im so im hoping after ive done the whole course theyll be looking a bit brighter and prettier.
Ive also been really good and cut down massively on Tea, Pepsi & CocaCola, if i do drink it i use a straw so its a little bit better for my teeth.
Ill check back in tomorrow with day 7 
I promise :)
Toodles x

No comments:

Post a Comment