Saturday 23 November 2013

Sleek MakeUp


Helloooo

So i know that everyone has come to know Sleek, they're good quality at a budget price, and i also am i massive fan of the simple and sophisticated packaging. So i thought i would share my current two fave products from Sleek.








Sleek iDivine Palette
Au Naturel

I love natural/nude eye shadows, its very rare i attempt to wear a bright colour, so this is perfect for me. 
This palette has 12 highly pigmented shadows, my fave being Taupe. They are soft and blendable and have a good colour pay off. Its a mix of matte and shimmer shadows which is a bonus as i do enjoy a bit of sparkle!. I paid  £7.99 which is nothing when you look at the quality of these. Certainly recommend giving these a whirl if like me you cant justify spending so much money on the Urban Decay Naked palettes.




Brow Kit
Light

This set contains a pigmented wax, powder, angled brush,, rounded brush,, tweezers and a mirror. The Brow Kit comes in 4 shades: Light, Dark, Extra Dark and Black. Me with my red hair, freckles & casper skin have the Light kit! Which cost me £8.49
Its recomenned you use the wax with the angles brush, then set with the powder on the blending brush, and remove stray hairs with the tweezers. Although if im in a hurry, i just use the powder on its own. The brushes and tweezers are a bit on the small side, so i tend to use my own brushes, but they are handy when your out and about. The mirror is a lovely bonus. Its great quality, both the wax and the powder stay put, they dont smudge off  or wear away. The colours are very wearable and natural, yet slightly buildable if you want a darker harsher brow without going up a colour shade. This is a staple in my make up bag and i wouldn't be without it.

Do you love sleek? Whats your fave product?

No comments:

Post a Comment