Thursday 21 February 2013

Haul - New Look, Primark & Rimmel

Helloo
Yesterday was a looong day so i left work a bit earlier than normal, BIG mistake... i ended up de-stressing in Primark, New Look & Superdrug.... whoopsie! 
I am chuffed with what i got though, so its all gooooood :)
Heres what i picked up!

First i went to primark on a shoe hunt... i shuffle my feet and burn holes in my heels, a pair of shoes never lasts me longer than a couple of months whether they are £6 or £60, so i live in primarni flats at work... but the store near me has shoes on the top floor, and PJ's on the middle floor... so naturally i never made it up to the top floor and left with some pretty jammies instead of shoes, oops!


 I really liked these stripy floral cuffed bottoms. They have a cute lacy drawstring tie which finishes them off lovely. 


They are super pretty and girly, really comfortable and also safe for me to wear... im 5'2 so everything is always miles too long, i spend half my free time turning up the hems on my jammies OR treading on the dangling material and launching myself on the floor... 
These were £6, not a bad price for life saving PJ's :)

I then grabbed a 'love to lounge' cami in navy. It has lace edging and a sweet little bow, i thought something plain would be nice as the bottoms are quite a busy pattern! 
I love these cami's, i have a few now. They are super soft and nice to mooch about in. And this was £3 :)





As i was leaving Primark, and walking out of the town centre to go home, i passed superdrug! and i dont really know what happened but a few minutes later i was leaving with a new Lipstick!
Ive been wanting a coral lipstick for a while but never bought one as im not entirely sure if i can pull off orange-y colours... Then i saw this Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipcolour in shade 600 - Soft Coral




I actually really like this colour and the fact it has a glittery shimmer. The lipstick is quite sheer and balm-like so its not as scary to use when its a new colour. It goes on really easily, doesn't drag on your lips and its really moisturising! 
Glad i got this, i have lost the receipt but i think it was around £4?

Then before i headed home i nipped in one more shop, New Look. 
First thing a found that i HAD to have was this sheer pale dusty coral/salmon colour shirt. I love floaty shirts at the minute. I really like the sleeves on this shirt, and LOVE the colour. So i had to have it. Ill probably wear it with jeans for a casual look, maybe under a jumper as i love my jumper/collars combo. Also might wear with my black trousers and wear this for work as its could look smart/casual and id be comfortable in it all day at the office. This was £19.99 




I also picked up a plain white tube top for £3.99 to wear underneath, i dont like seeing bra straps and vest straps under a sheer shirt, so prefer to wear a strapless bra and a tube top underneath and have nothing on my shoulders.


Then i noticed a 6 pair set of earings that had some lovely teeny pink roses, i used to have a pair similar that im pretty sure was stolen by my sister, so i thought id get the set as i quite liked the other 5 pairs aswel... 
i got to the till and she said held my earing up and said "its buy one get one free on these if you want to get another set?" 
...do i want another set? 
...for nothing?  
Uh yea!!! :D
So i grabbed another one... LOVING the owls :D and mega chuffed that i got 12 pairs of earing for £4.99!!!






Phew, last minute unplanned shopping can be dangerous, but i think i managed to de-stress whilst being sensible... i nearly ended up in river island where i can guarantee id have got another new bag! But i resisted, and waked right on by... So im giving myself a pat on the back for having a smidgen of will power :)

Toodles x



4 comments:

  1. great haul:)
    You would like to know more about my exciting giveaway and maybe take part in it?
    Just click on this link:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-secret-giveawayshhh.html
    xoxo Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaanks :)
    Yeah will deffo check it out :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a new beauty blogger & i would enjoy it if you check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xxx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the coral/peachy blouse, nice;}

    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete