Saturday 29 December 2012

New Chapters & New Beginnings!

Where to begin...

Well, Hello seems like a pretty good place to start to me. So thought id just explain how this blog has come about... 

   
*Firstly, i am a total blog virgin, its 01:56am on Sunday the 30th of December 2012, and i have no idea what i am doing on here, yikes!.
   
*Secondly, if your one of those people who gets really really REALLY miffed off at spelling mistakes, bad grammar, incorrect use of punctuation & reading random nonsense then its really unfortunate you've stumbled across this... because its likely to blow your mind, in a 'splat across the walls in an unsightly manner' sort of way...
So you may want to click the back button right now and not witness anymore, because i hold my hands up and will openly admit that i am completely hopeless! I also do this ... 3 dot thing ALL the time and people appear to hate it, if you do, look away now...
   
*And lastly, there is a pretty good chance that this will never happen, as i often start things then due to lack of time or loosing interest... they just cease to exist!

But i've been toying with the idea of a blog for a while now, i like to write things down, take lots of photos & ramble on about anything and everything. 
I tend to bore the canteen at work with the things i (and apparently only i) am excited about, or interested in... And i seem to clog up everybody's news feed on Facebook with pictures of places ive been or things ive been doing, and again its only little old me that has any interest.
So rather than send my family & friends & colleagues round the twist i am planning on getting it all out and sharing it, in my own little blog, even if its purely just for myself. And then if by some miracle there are other humans out there that are as loopy as me, they may be interested or appreciate similar thing to myself and enjoy the random ramblings.
If this is something i find i am really enjoying doing and i actually stick at it, i will warn you now its probably unlikely to be the most fancy looking thing you've ever seen, i like things to be quite basic, big and easy to read. Also the chance of anything making sense or being in any sort of order are pretty slim... whoopsies and apologies in advance! 

Toodles x





1 comment:

  1. I do the three dot thing all the time on my blog haha, i just can't help myself!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete