Tuesday 7 May 2013

GaGa for GreenBerry

Helloo

So now its getting a teeny bit warmer, im loving my brighter nail polish.

Especially Barry M Gelly in Greenberry! 
I love the Gelly Polishes, they are super shiney and glossy. I find i can have them on nearly a week with hardly any peeling or chipping. And they have some fab colours, this one is by far my favorite!





Ive enjoyed wearing it with cute little polka dots, had so many compliments on it!


But after seeing a gorgeous turquoise and pink dress im really loving those sorts of colours together, Soooo im quite liking clashing this with bright Fushia Pink (im using an old N.Y.C polish
i found)! And wearing with a simple outfit, like a white slouchy jumper and jeans.

I really should start tidying my nail polish up BEFORE photographing them!
 

 

Toodles x

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing :-) such a pretty shade x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so gorgeous, perfect for summer too, looks great with a tan :) and i like it on my toes on holiday with my flipflops :) x

    ReplyDelete